Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hi my angel @Snowie💗

Right back at ya @Sans911 !!!

How are you going today?

I'm OK hun. Bit lacking in energy and motivation. But need to get in the shower and go to my pyschologist appt. @Snowie

@Sans911seems we both have got our psychologist appointments this afternoon. Hope yours goes well/okish Heart

Hey @Snowie Smiley Happy

@Sans911 

I have sprinkled bits of Buddhism and Christianity throughout my posts all through the forum. Both have been influential. Neither really teaches cheekiness. ,lol ... I must not have gotten the cheekiness gene ..its a skill: I am "working on" late in life. a luxury even, for me.

Woman Happy

😘 It’s a good skill to have too @Appleblossom. Your response made me smile. 😊

Hi @Sans911@Snowie@outlander@Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7@CheerBear and all passing this way. 

I might be a a bit light on in the forum as I go into respite tomorrow. It’s been a monumental effort for me to try and get organised. I really have lost the plot with so much stuff. I hope that respite helps me find it again. I seriously couldn’t organise ......... (insert fave saying😜). 

just wanted to say hi and I’m thinking of you all. 💜🤗

IMG_3706.JPGIMG_3311.JPGHugs to all 💜🤗

I wish you the best of luck tomorrow @Teej and hope the respite helps you to 'regain the plot' again - as much as any of us here can anyway lol - hugs Heart

@Sans911 Thinking of you with your appointment today - hope you are doing as okay as you can be Hon Heart

Hi @Appleblossom Heart

@TeejI hope respite goes well for you and you get what you need out of it. Wishing you the best of luck Heart

Hi @Appleblossom

@Teej

@Snowie

@Zoe7

@outlander

@Faith-and-Hope

My pyschologist appt was ok. Talked a fair bit about what returning to work might be like and knowing when I'm ready and capable. That is such a huge factor because if I'm criticised or invalidated, how would I be effected and how far would I slide back. I think its still months away yet. Where I might work & in what role is also being considered.

My pyschologist is satisfied that my level of risk has lowered for now.

I also caught with a mental health nurse from the respite centre and had a chat with him, so that was helpful as well.

A big talking day. I'm glad to be back in the silence of my home.

@Snowie

I hope you're pysch appt help to unravel some of the that worrying knot you've been tying yourself up in.

@Appleblossom

It's very hard to convey wit, cheekiness, generally any 'emotion' here. If you knew me in real life, it would be more obvious.

@Teej

All the best for your respite tommorow. I hope you get something helpful out of it.

@Zoe7

Ouchy, wisdom tooth extraction

Just another added pain you don't need. Take care forum sister. Lots of self care and Toby love.

@Faith-and-Hope

It sounds like this visual arts course is a good outlet for you with lots of opportunities for learning and development.

@outlander

My lil Sis, I'm a bit worried about you. I hope you're okish, but I suspect perhaps not quite

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance