Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

that sounds great @Former-Member

i hope your day goes well. lol you even managed to get me to smile today.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander had a chat with a couple of friends today, have been promised some hand bags and bits to go in them 😀.

that awesome @Former-Member go you 🙂
sounds like youve found a direction or organisation you want to volunteer with then..?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Doing this one to partner with you @outlander 😀.  

yay @Former-Member partners it is! 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander unnamed (8).jpg

morning @Former-Member
love the pic!
im going ok the past few days, besides monday. they havent worked out whats going on yet but have found 'something' on the pancreas so have run bloods again to see if it shows anything. bloods didnt go so well on monday that resulted in me passing out and a rather horrid looking bruise because my arm slipped while the needle was in as i was going 'out'. was ordered on monday and tuesday rest.

i see a new nurse today but only for today while mine is away so feeling abit nervous about that but will see how i go.

How are things at your end?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander hope today went ok. Sounds like you might be relegated to lying down for future withdrawals.

Busy at work today,  doing a bit extra for a couple of weeks. Thank goodness a public holiday on Monday. 

images (1).jpeg

yep thats a definite @Former-Member no more fainting would be good.
ive had a horrid headache all day and such a sore neck. pain relief isnt helping or massages so am going to try a hot shower then some muscle gel and another dose of pain relief. hopefully thatll help.

ah yes the public holiday, the kids are on school holidays as of friday so it wont make much difference to me. any plans for day off?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander No plans,  probably do stuff round home.  Our freezer got fixed today so sometime over the weekend will want to get  a few supplies.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance