Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude

@frog  Hi frog and good morning :D! really happy that you are having a better day today :). Lolz I get the hair! greenpeaxxx

@frog hello and have a great day.I am grateful to be out for lunch and walk

@Meowmy @outlander @greenpea @Flying_Hams @frog 

Hi all, I think this is a really good  thread. I am honestly struggling to find anything to b grateful for as i am really struggling at the moment, however this will help me be more mindful of things to be grateful for, and when i come up with some, i will post them here. So thanks!

@outlander @Meowmy @greenpea @Flying_Hams @frog 

I am grateful for my beautiful dog, and that she is ok. I took her for a run a cpl of days ago (she chases the ball with 200% vigour and enthusiasm) and later that day she started limping. We checked her paws and all fine there. We hav refrained from exercise for her over the last couple of days and the limp has all but gone. She must hav just jarred  something. I am grateful that it was only something minor and that she is well and truly on the mend!

@Doglover
Dogs are great. Atm the neighbours dog is struggling to be on its own. It's a nice white Labrador, he is very friendly. I had to jump the fence today to remove some stuff he could have found dangerous 😮
He doesn't know it, but he is lucky for me haha.

@Doglover  Hi Doglover we haven't spoken before but I have seen your posts :). Really happy that you pup is on the mend and will soon be going for walks with you again. I have a pet rabbit and one time he fractured his leg and it had to be bandaged up for weeks he was not a happy bunny ..... but now you wouldn't know it he is running around my feet as I write this like they cheeky boy that he is 🙂

@Flying_Hams 

Oh thats so sad. I feel so sorry for dogs that r left on thr own for long periods, or dont cope well on thr own. Im just a sucker for dogs rly. If i cld giv a loving home to every dog that doesnt hav one i wld! I just love them to bits! As u say, ur neighbours dog is lucky to have you! Do u try n keep him company at all? Or is that a bit hard given that ud hav to tresspass on thr property!

@Flying_Hams 

The dog is lucky that you look out for him. Would you be able to ask the owner if you could take him for a walk/swim etc??

Maybe soon. They are here today OG @oceangirl
But we didn't speak to them. Mum spoke to the kid. Dunno if that will do anything. But it seems okay now which is good.
The dog is really friendly. Made me miss my old dog lol.
How are you today?

Thanks @frog @Appleblossom for ur support, sorry if i missed anyone.

Hi @greenpea , thank u for ur kind sentiments. Im so glad my baby is nearly better! I love her so much, too much i think. Your poor baby, glad ur little bunny is all mended and back to his normal self. My baby is cheeky too, and obnoxious. Shes a very funny girl. She has brought my husband and i lot of joy (not so much lately for me unfortunately, hav trouble experiencing joy these days. But this is supposed to be a gratitude thread so no more of that)! I am very grateful for her!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance