Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

i got a spot out front and outback where i sit and think about stuff.-- I think we all need a spot like that @eudemonism, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @Smc, @Adge, @Appleblossom

I've got a few benches and other seating options around the garden... hassle is, backing on to a creek means we get lots of mozzies, so sitting out in the agarden sometimes turns into an endurance test. 😛 What I'd likee to do is set up a "summer house" with flyscreens all around it, and the option of covering it to serve as a greenhouse in winter. But that requires getting some building work organised.
It'll happen sometime. Just dunno when yet. 🙂

This kinda thing. But maybe square, because odd angles are structurally difficult.This kinda thing. But maybe square, because odd angles are structurally difficult.

Yea that's it aye @Shaz51

that looks soo lovely @Smc Heart

Hello @Former-Member, @eudemonism, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @Determined, @Janiee, @Appleblossom, @PeppiPatty, @Adgeimgp8145.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

IMG_20180205_163203_756.jpg

IMG_20180205_163135_481.jpg

2.JPG

Beautiful @Shaz51, it has been warm and dry here, our plants are suffering but weeds appear to  be thriving. We do have some lovely colour provided by tough customers.  Did a bit of spraying today (prefer to hand weed but too dry/too many). Watered just a few of the newer plantings, they are not hardy until established.

We have a few seating areas in our garden,  used most in spring and autumn.  As our garden is becoming more established it is increasingly pleasant to sit outdoors with a cuppa. 

Beautiful @Shaz51

one of our customers gave me cutting from her bushes @eudemonism, @Former-Member

but mr shaz does not want anymore bushes around

@Smc, @Former-Member, @Maggie

Who rules the roost though @Shaz51

ha ha Me @eudemonism Smiley Very Happy

I will plant them soon , at the moment they are in water and growing @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance