Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

wow @Sans911 it was a big day of talking for you - well done Hon I bet they weren't easy conversations to have either Smiley Surprised

I was particularly pleased to read that the level of risk for you has lowered for now - that is wonderful news. I know it is still there but having it just that little bit liower is a good thing Smiley Happy

I am hoping that now my tooth is out that the pain will decrease as the next few days go on - I have pain killers and antibiotics for the next 5 days and I can go back to my gp if I need to on Friday to get me through the weekend - I am hoping the pain has significantly eased by Friday though! Definitely a lot of self-care and Toby and Cat cuddles for a while Heart

@Sans911 I get a sense you are very warm, and vivacious. A lot of spirit shines through even though its just words on a screen. Glad that you had a good day with MH workers and are doing better. 

Heart

Hi @Snowie Heart

All the best with respite @Teej .... and let all that beautiful artwork soak in like sitting out in the sunlight ..... go you ❣️

Hi everyone 👋

Running here to keep my balance with everything and my new course .... and my mr. has started playing up again ..... sending ripples of chaos across my organisation randomly and without communication, or like, half-communication ..... mentioned last week that when he goes west on business it will be xyz days in the week .... starts talking to me today as if I knew he meant xyz days every week waiting for me to work it out and become disturbed that it wasn’t communicated, then being deliberately off-hand in response.  My timetable changes mid-semester and I have no idea whether xyz days that he is absent every week is do-able ..... grrrr .... something will work out, but it’s intentionally passive-aggressive.

I meant to tail-end that with, thank God I have my artwork now as a counter-weight and a salve ..... things like this will just draw me further in that direction.

Hiya everyone 👋

Catching up on notifications as I've been offline for a couple of days. I wanted to send you lots of these ❤❤❤ for today @Teej. Hope you're settling/have settled in and it's a really helpful break for you. Looking forward to hearing about it if/when you share.

💗 for you for the chaos @Faith-and-Hope. Tricky stuff going on.

Hope everyone is going OK/OK enough 😊

@Sans911glad the psychologist appointment went well. I can understand how much that returning to work conversation can be hard. Sounds like our psych's had the same thoughts. Am here if you need to chat about it at all. 

Was a big talking day for you. Hoping today is a bit better Heart

Hi @Sans911 .... ❤️

I am glad too that those back-to-work discussions are happening, and target coping areas identified.  Working ahead of time to try to place strategies around them, and working out extra support for anything / any time that sends you wobbly might increase your confidence to take it on.  Mighty proud of you, going through those paces .....

Hugs.

Hiya @Sans911 are you still around? 

Or you @Faith-and-Hope

Yes @Teej

Are you OK? Or not?

I’m ok just a little nuts @Sans911. Do you ever have a good day and then just relive every mistake you made until you drive yourself mad? A few moments ago I thought to myself that this is why I can’t go out in public because I self destruct. Absolutely fine and not going to do anything stupid just mad at myself that I can’t just have an ok day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance