Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Night @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope

The pics are just coming up. They are both cute @Sans911 they dont look as big as MrA
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night @Zoe7 @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 

Hoping for a good sleep for all. 

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖

😴

Radar was actually bigger than Mr A. He weighed 8kgs but wasn't fat. Mr A is possibly longer. The other lil fella was almost as fluffy as Jasper.

Goodnight @Former-Member 💖💗💖💗💖

Goodnight @Former-Member @Sans911 .... anyone else still here .... 

💜💤

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope

I've been comforted by your presence tonight. Sweet sleep 😴💕💕💕

🤗💕 You too @Sans911 ....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Former-Member and whoever else passes through here. Hoping today is a good one for you 

Morning @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Former-Member @outlander @Snowie and all who pass through here...

Have made an appointment with my dentist for late this afternoon - so can fit in my gp first and then the dentist. Hopefully it can be fixed and the pain can stop shortly after that. I didn't sleep well with the psin last night - up and down all night - so of course I am tired this morning. It is going to be a long day Smiley Sad

Hope you have some light in your day @Snowie - just a glimer would be good Hon. I have a busy day now with GP then dentist but I really need this tooth looked at - it is really giving me grief. what are your plans for today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance