Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: HOME

Really pleased your lawn is finally done @utopia and even better news that you are feeling a little better today Smiley Very Happy

No work today - had GP, DBT, pdoc and psych all today though Smiley Surprised

Work again on Friday - just trying to get some of the planning done for it tonight but can't really think very well so might need to wait until tomorrow. I am going to try to get myself to the pool tomorrow - missed the last couple of sessions so I really need to get there.

utopia
Senior Contributor

Boy that was one busy day @Zoe7. Don't think you could have fit anything else in. No wonder y9u can't think now.
Zoe7
Community Guide

I also rang the pay person to find out about my pay for the rest of the term and into the holidays and went to the shop. I have been trying to do my planning all night but I really can't think - I don't want to leave it until tomorrow but I may have to because it is doing my head in tonight @utopia It would really help if I knew how long I was having this class for but for now I have to plan one lesson at a time - makes it hard when I am trying to connect each lesson for them to the previous one also.

utopia
Senior Contributor

Of course you need to know how long you will be working with that class @Zoe7. Although if you just assume,  for the rest of the term,  that makes it easier to plan. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

I have been given no clear indication one way or the other at this stage @utopia but we have a meeting Friday after school with the HR person so I will ask those questions then.

I have just organised what I am going to do for Science so I can get that all sorted tomorrow - need to print some things out and laminate them and get a diagram organised. That means I only really need to sort out Maths tomorrow but I know what I am doing for that already - just need a couple of worksheets for different levels and that is done. I am feeling a little better about it all now - I hate to leave things until the last minute.

What are your plans for tomorrow? Or are you still just taking each day as it comes?

utopia
Senior Contributor

One day at a time @Zoe7. Sometimes 1 hour at a time. Just see how I go. 

Hopefully Friday you will get your answers. 

It seems like you are already organised,  you just have a little bit of paper to finalise. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

One day or one hour at a time is ok @utopia The important thing is you are looking towards tomorrow - that is an improvement and good to hear. It must make you feel a bit better that the grass is mowed too - one less thing to worry about Smiley Tongue

Yeah I have a bit of work to do on the planning tomorrow but now that I have it clear in my mind it will be easier to organise. I also need to give a couple of kids an extension activity but will think about that one tomorrow also.

Now that it is a bit clearer for me I should be able to get to the pool tomorrow so tht will be good for me also - haven't been for over a week now and I do miss it.

utopia
Senior Contributor

I hope you enjoy the pool tomorrow  @Zoe7 - exercise and relaxation in one place. 

Sweet Dreams.  I'm off to bed. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

I hope you slept well @utopia and today is kind to you. I slept okay and feel like I can get to the pool today - that is the plan anyway. Then I will organise what I need for tomorrow when I return home this afternoon.

utopia
Senior Contributor

Guess what? 

I went to the movies tonight and saw A Star Is Born and I cried. I actually cried for the first time in months.  Didn't think I could cry.  Thought I might have been too medicated.  But nope.  I cried!  Felt good. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance