Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

B0bSaget
New Contributor

Sometimes I feel like I have the phenomenon illness 'superphrenia'

Even though I'm schizophrenic I'm able to function at a high level to the point where I can hold a job, although it comes with its downfalls.

Everyday I attend the office (twice a week), I often feel like I'm a mini celebrity in the workplace to the point where people who I don't even know, know who i am. If i were to go into detail about what gives me these ideas I would sound completely crazy.

Also, I believe I may have some kind of telepathic ability. Who is on the other side of the telepathic communication is still a mystery to me, but I'm almost certain it has to be some kind of higher/extraterrestrial power. Either that or a higher power working with a powerful society of humans.

I used to also believe that my thoughts were my own, and that nobody or anything could manipulate or read my thoughts, but recently I have started thinking that the possibility that my thoughts are being planted and/or read is a very real possibility.

All this combined makes me feel like I'm somewhat important for some kind of purpose, i just don't know what.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sometimes I feel like I have the phenomenon illness 'superphrenia'

Hi @B0bSaget 

Welcome to the sane forums.

Whilst I don't suffer from schizophrenic, I know that there are members on here that do.

I hope you find this a supportive place for you.

Re: Sometimes I feel like I have the phenomenon illness 'superphrenia'

Hey @B0bSaget 

Welcome to the forums, glad you took steps and found us here. Are you currently being treated for your symptoms? Do you have supports in place? It sounds like these symptoms are very powerful?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance