Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

Daily positives thread

With alot happening not only online but offline i think each of us having a daily positive can make that crappy day just that little better

Today's positives were i went on a 'virtual' walk with @Sans911

And i also got to witness a beautiful sunset. I cant upload a pic as im in my phone.

Anyone else is welcome to comment too, the more the better
212 REPLIES 212

Re: Daily positives thread

Speaking of sunset's @outlander, it was overcast here which made for a blood red horizon. I didn't take a photo, but should've. It was eerie yet beautiful.

Thank you @outlander for starting this beautiful thread. My positive today is the caring, compassionate nature that @outlander has, despite everything she goes through. She's often asking me and others how they are, despite her daily battles with pain & MI. It was an absolute pleasure to take her and others on my walk this morning. It was gorgeous @greenpea that was the inspiration for the virtual walk.

@Sans911 Hahahahahaha! well I am glad my virtual walk through my ghetto inspired you to do a truly beautiful walk lol Smiley Wink

@greenpea - ghettos can be beautiful too. As long as you aren't a sniper's target or looking behind dodgy pub toilets for your drug stash 😂!

Sounds pretty @Hope4me

Aww you sweetie @Sans911

Todays positive today is its raining so i get to stay at home watch movies and eat maltesers 😊😊

Todays movies Finding Dory and the new petes dragon
Former-Member
Not applicable

Todays positive is that I took the kids out picking berries and cherries this morning. Then we went to my favourite cafe and had some breakfast. It was nice to try and get my mind of everything Heart

Sounds awesome! @Former-Member what a good start to the day 🙂

My positives for the day:

The temperature has lowered to a point where it was comfortable enough to put my dressing gown and slippers on. A nice reprieve from this week's heat wave.

Still more Xmas shopping to do. It's a once a year pleasure I enjoy; taking my time, smile at people, have a nice lunch at a local coffee shop and do a few trips to the car so I'm not laden with too many parcels. I try to buy things I'd like myself which makes it even more enjoyable.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance