Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming 😊

🌧 with some sunshine 🌞 

Will be 28 degrees 

Very green , lots to see 👀 😀 

@Zoe7 got your other msg but post is gone now

That is good buddy - do you feel a bit more settled now it is gone @ArraDreaming ?

No

How can I help @ArraDreaming Here with you. Remember how much you are cared for - by your family and us here (especially me). I hate seeing you like this but it will pass so here sitting with you ❤️

I just feel angry and stressed and I don’t know why @Zoe7 i feel so tense well I do know why by I don’t know why I am still so angry and everything is making it worse

Well I am goin to stay here with you @ArraDreaming ❤️

maybe MAYBE JUST FUCKINGMAYBE!!! I am sick of being friggen needed 24/7 and maybe I’m SICK OF DOING SHIT FOR OTHER PEOPLE CONSTANTLY JUSt Maybe!!!! YEP I CHOSE this life for myself doesn’t mean some days I can’t be pissed off when people just want things from me constantly it’s constant
maybe I should stop being such a jerk at Easter but maybe MAYBE I am bloody tired and this just took me to my brink then I get home the neighbour is playing drums, the dog down the street is barking, it’s all just too much EVERYONE SHUT UP

why isn’t it just simple?????? I had one job to do and what do ya know it was a pain in the ass the entire time

come home from that stressful experience to just too much it’s just too much
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance