Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Bimby2 We have not had the same heat here in Tassie that the mainland has copped but it is execting to get into the high 30s on Friday - so will be inside with the air con on. Hope you are coping with the heatwave in your area. Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and just a quick peek a boo 👀

to @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Bimby2 @Former-Member and anyone else around. 👋💜💖😘

Have to get moving. 

Driving lesson time. Well, after lunch. 

Will go visit prize home. I love looking at beautiful houses. 

Hoping everyone’s day is going ok. 

🍰

Hi @Former-Member sounds good re looking at prize home. Hope the lesson goes okay. Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member. Hope the driving lesson goes smoothly. Oh yes .. I too love looking at display homes. Enjoy 😀

Hi also to @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Bimby2. Hope your day is going well everyone.

Night for you @Faith-and-Hope .. you should be sleeping soundly by now. Soon you will be travelling home. I wonder do you suffer badly from jetlag. I know you cant answer, just talking to myself really. Some nervous chatter from me .. got my psych apt in a couple of hours. 😏

Sherry 💜

Not long now before our @Faith-and-Hope is back home @Former-Member I am looking forward to that more than finding out about my new school - so that says something I think about how much I miss her Heart

I have been watching tennis this morning and this afternoon, had a nap and trimmed some more of the trees in my back yard, There are some blackberries startng to grow as well so I need to get onto them before they take over the corner they are growing in. They are in a difficult corner to access easily so need to do it carefully. 

It is starting to get really warm here so doing a little at a time and then having regular breaks inside where it is cool. I do want to get more done today as tomorrow is going to be extremely hot and will likely be a total inside day.

I only slept about 6 hours last night but I didn't wake up during the night - so that is a good thing. I didn't get to sleep until late but I wasn't laying awake for long either. Have been waking up with Cat beside me and that is suer sweet to wake up to. Toby still starts on the bed but gets off and onto his bed on the floor during the night. They are both pretty special fur babies 😺🐶

I chatted to friend a little last night - not sure when we will meet again as we are both pretty busy - he still has painting to finish and the floor to sand and seal so that will take some time. I need to get things moving more in the garage but I can only work in there in the early morning and late afternoon as it is too hot in the middle of the day. Needing to open up the doors soon to let the air flow through but also need to do that when Cat is in her room so she doesn't wander out into the front yard ...or further. The back yard is fully fenced with high fences so she doesn't wander into any of the neighbours. She is quite happy being in her own yard but will chase off any other cats ...Toby helps with that too lol

Haven't done any painting for a while but my mind has been on other things. Have certainly not been feeling too good either so that hasn't helped. I do think I did too much in the garage too quickly and that, along with the med decrease, has affected me both physically and mentally. Trying to get on top of things slowly this week and do a little at a time - the weather hasn't heloed either being quite warm most days. Yesterday was much cooler and I did get some gardening done and then the cuttings stacked on the trailer.

I am not expecting to hear about my new school until next week but I hope it is early in the week so I can get things organised. That will also mean I need to have the trailer stacked and then taken to the tip so it is free to move school stuff. So much really to do but I can't push myself too hard - so a little at a time and plenty of resting in between.

This week is nearly over so only 1 more week to go and you will be home and back with us @Faith-and-Hope - soooooooo looking forward to that - miss you so much and can't wait to have you back with us Heart

@CheerBear There is still some tricky that I need to talk with friend about but trying not to think about it until we meet again - it is not something I can chat with him about online - needs to be a proper conversation in person. Will update you when that eventually does happen though.

Hi @Former-Member Hope the driving lesson goes well and is not too stressful for you. I still get stressed when my sister drives - not a good passenger with anyone really lol

I love your peek-a-boos - always makes me smile Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

2 more hours added on the driving lessons. Still need prns for them. But she’s a good driver. Bit of a scratch on the car when parking, but we all make mistakes. 😳

Been shopping and lunch out. So rest time now. Exhausted  😴 

Prize home was lovely. 

Hoping psych appointment went ok @Former-Member

I can imagine all the work you’ve done has worn you out @Zoe7 med reduction can be tricky too. 

Yes, not long now @Faith-and-Hope  ✈️ 😊

Kaffe for @TAB 

Ok rest time. 

💜💖🌸🌷

🍰

You've had a big day @Former-Member so no wonder you are exhausted. It is good D is a good driver - that makes it a little easier to get in beside her. 

Shopping and lunch out sounds lovely Hon and nice that the prize home was lovely. It is a big day out for you but also done some lovely things.

Are you cooking dinner or just getting something simple?

I have already had dinner so resting for a little while myself until I do a couple of more things in the garage, Then more tennis watching for me tonight.

Sounds like a big day for you @Former-Member well @Faith-and-Hope s looming apparently ? Cat Happy ta for coffee will have iced coffee with kahlua after my big walk that will make rest of the day guilt-free lolo 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Actually it was an early dinner we had out. Very early dinner. So, no cooking. Way too tired. Had a rest. Hungry, so will see what’s easy. 

I try not to react when D does something frightening on the road. 

I honestly couldn’t do it without prns. 

It’s more that you don’t really know what other drivers are doing. 

Can get pretty scary lol 😳🥺😫🤔

Have you had a quiet day @Zoe7 @TAB

I noticed @Faith-and-Hope here. 👋😘

💜💖

Need to get myself a cuppa. 

I haven’t had Kaluha for ages TAB. Used to love it. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok. Just saw you had big walk  @TAB Good on you. 

I haven’t been much lately. Way too humid. I loved walking overseas in the cold. 🏃‍♀️

Ok. Time to get moving and get cuppa 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance