Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

love and hugs @Bimby2 Heart

Getting the community housing @CheerBear is a long lease at least 5years which is great, so I don't have to panic when the lease is due, so I'm so glad I finally got one, they said I was lucky as tney only have a couple where we are.

@Appleblossom  I would so love to have one of your happy bubbles they sound so peaceful and calm.

@Bimby2  I don't know if we have met yet but if not then thank you, nice to meet you to

A five year lease is awesome @saturnzoon! Yay for you 🎉🙂

Hi @BryanaCamp this is a very grounding message you've written to me, and it has given me a few things to reflect upon, which have fleeted and been through my thoughts. just being mindful together, letting all the woes, fears, concerns, past/present and future upsets go... and also feeling safe and secure in one anothers presence and also feeling unafraid or threatened of bad reactions and judgements... (I'm here to hang out, chill and enjoy your company) it's also good to have a few easy going activities to keep yourselves occupied with..(good conversation topics). but the safe, secure feeling from fear and threats of bad reactions and judgements is priceless... it's bliss... it's good to also have easy going chilled talk... instead of fight flight confrontation mode....  it's relax calm and peace mode...I've found quality laid back social time with people is beautiful and very calming and soothing for the mind(key to good mental health) it's a skill). basically just catching up, chilling, being mindful, enjoying company, relaxing is good. regards doctor. Yea am booked in for a fortnights time, am going to be writing a letter which I'll be getting put on my file, which will consist of my thoughts and beliefs regarding my condition, circumstances and where I'm wishing to go from here. I've actually been quite manic over past 2-3 weeks, possibly caused by all the rain we've had recently, or by my ciggie and coffee consumption, being ALONE, have been putting my thoughts into words also, am feeling rather wired and burned out tbh. 

Hi @Appleblossom as you may see in my other post on this thread. Have been thinking about the importance of socializing on good mh. Just catching up with people to be relaxed, chilled and at peace... to simply enjoy being in the presence of family or friends... and it not being tense or confronting... because i think I've forgotten about my social needs, family needs, intimacy needs, respect needs, feeling recognised, significant... it seemed to hard when mi was in full swing... so i sort of give up on it... went internal...

So good you got the lease @saturnzoon 

15 years ago a lady said .. think of your happy place ... I guess ... i have found a way to get with the fairies ....or is prayer .... or is it metta and mindfulness ... its most important I do not go there when I driving.

Smiley EmbarassedSmiley HappyHeart

@eudemonism Good to hear from you!

Smiley Happy

Life is a mixed bag at times.

My son had a friend over and they were chilling last night which was a great relief for me, as it has been ages ....

Smiley Happy

He did a job for free today, but they gave him a big mixed bag of stuff ... in appreciation ... he gave it to me it was a late mothers day gift ... which made me laugh ... which was fine ... one thing was useful for him, so I gve the bodywash back to him, some for me, t towel and hand cream, some we will give in a gift to someone else ...

rose scented draw liners ...in a spesh box ... can you believe it?

you know of course that I think the world is crazier than we are

Smiley Tongue

@greenpea @Shaz51 @Bill16 @TAB hello everyone, hope you all had a good day. @greenpea That was an early morning. @TAB  glad you are working well. Miss you all during the day. Just got home from work which went ok. Struggled because increased one day work yesterday. But only had a short anxiety attack this morning. Feeling relieved. Thank you all for care and support. @greenpea @Every day waiting for your morning messages. You are great.

@Appleblossom I've still got my little book of hope i received in my self care bag from my last hospital visit. So yea i could imagine there's be all sorts in the mixed bags.

I've been battling mania the last few weeks/days... it's been terrible... it's a mixed bag of thoughts and feelings...

Mania can be so hard as it can easily tip into agitation feelings.  Hence the meds ... its a bloomin vishous circle. I suffer from mixed state at times.

Hugs Eude @eudemonism 

Heart

@Meowmy 

Heart

@Appleblossom @eudemonism hello and thanks for care and support. I do feel a lot of relief today. I told lifeline for the first time about my Suicide thoughts, she was so understanding and kind. Then I told my GP and my work supervisor. They were both kind. I feel may be a step in the right direction re my MI recovery. Hope you have a great evening. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance