Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Road Trip

thank you @outlander

I understand how you are feeling...

long term physical illness compounding ....is extremely draining and definitely exacerbates mind struggles...

I am still in lalaland as to where I am..

although am loving pottering about repotting cuttings from a friend....love the back garden...

cats are settling in better than we thought...had them outside in back garden with us briefly...keeping a close eye on them at all times..

I am very weary from move...potential build...mostly "family member" communication issues on a daily basis....very hard to be sensitive to someone's feelings when you have no idea what is real and what  is not...

sorry dinner ready....might chat later tonight if I catch you...if not I might be around some of the day tomorrow

speak soon and look after you....xxxCat HappyHeart.

Thanks for understanding @Sophia1 it definently is draining.
Im.glad your furbabies are adjusting well too. Itll take some time but im.sure youll adjust well too.
Family communication on any level can be very tricky . Good luck with it all. Go with your gut instincts.

@Former-Member you might like these pictures too....
Former-Member
Not applicable

Do you have more photos to post @outlander? Would love to see them x

@Former-Member ive only got the ones on this thread atm . I wasnt able to go to all the places i wanted to but maybe another day ill be able to.....
Former-Member
Not applicable

I did see them and they were beautiful. Looks like you live in a very nice part of the world you lucky thing. There will be other trips no doubt and I look forward to sharing that journey with you too ❤️

Thanks @Former-Member road trips are one of my favourite things to do. I hope to go on another one soon. It is nice where i live. The scenery anyway...
Former-Member
Not applicable

I use to go on a lot of nice day or weekend  trips - particularly along the coast. Husband and self hope to go on a few more trips after we move and I am really looking forward to it. Looking forward to escaping a bit too - does the soul good. Love discovering new places not too far from home. Loads of fun 

I do hope you get to go @Former-Member maybe you could share some pics here too.

look out from apartment over river ocean on other side of greenery.JPGthis is my attempt to download a photograph taken last year during our 10 day trip in this most beautiful spot..this is the view from the apartment....looking over the river...you can see the sandbank at different tide levels...ocean on other side of greenery...have booked another trip for april for 7 days in a self contained unit ....

ps sorry  about having to balance yourself on one leg trying to work out what the picture looks like...

I just realised was not a road trip either...

we flew there...did hire a car and drive to the place though and went on road trips to beautiful spots along the coast...

lovely that you go on roadtrips...

I would get lost if I went on my own...

something special for you to look forward to...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance