Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB  Have you got your furniture in? G

@StuF Its funny yeah? Got to laugh. Found an ancient product which has been known throughout history as "the cure for everything except death" I notice since taking it less frequency to bathroom. Will see how I go with it. Lovely for skin. My nails are as tough as anything on it together with applying castor oil nightly. Yippeee! Just back from my walk. I guess I got to get dinner organised soon. I hope you had a good day StuF. Still waiting on my new outfit to arrive in the post. Its amazing what you can put together for nix. Go ME! lol

Couple of Herring, some small snapper,a skippy and a heap of trumpeters @StuF 

@Bill16 well done cool friend re fishing 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you got your furniture . Home now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

they asked to get put back an hour as one of them waiting @ drs that was 10 mins ago. sunset in 10 mins @Glisten  not heard back

@Bill16 

20240527_112325.jpg

Mate she looks awesome ay @Jacques 

thank you @Bill16 i have put a lot of effort into it, when mum bought it for me in 1995 she said it didn't look as good as it does now, it almost looks brand new. i hope it has no issues getting registration.

I reckon it will get rego no worries @Jacques 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance