Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Nah didn't catch much @Jacques herring, Skippy, snapper and heaps of trumpeters 

@TAB hey tabby, very good re community gym. It will also be outing  for you daily to go yo gym.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah when get sick of looking at it hey @Glisten not a fan of the top, but makes no sense to fix it up, maybe just take edging off, dont like it

hmm looking at in the top is few sheets of masonite sandwiched together looks think raise top part like 250-300mm so can use back of bench top

ok bench is 400 from back but top part overhangs 300 and its only roughly 300 above the benchtop, top part needs to be raised or cut off altogether and fixed to the wall

hours of endless fun.. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

1000020422.jpg

 might get to use these @Glisten  still in boxes unopened lol got for times like this 🤣

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes ! at 4am before everyone else gets there re gym @Meowmy  lol can ride bike there too .. 

@TAB hey tabby, gradually you will get used to the new routine of going to gym.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hello @TAB thats great going with new gym membership. I'm still walking. Got out this afternoon before it went dark. Going to gym will get you to meet nice people. Most gyms are pretty cool with folk in all shapes and sizes and try to encourage people no matter how overweight or what condition they are in. Good luck with it TAB, you are getting there!

My day was ok thanks @SmilingGecko 

I hope you have a good night!

Sounds like enough fish to keep you busy at least @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance