Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@Glisten @TAB Having classes to go to has given me motivation

Also a sense of achievement, because I like learning new things (& re-learning stuff).

These Classes helped to pass the time here more quickly too.

🙂Adge

Good Morning @Adge  glad to hear that. Sounds positive. Hope your day goes okay 👍

@TAB Weekend going quickly, even though Hospital does not run any classes on the weekend.

I have so many chores to catch up on, when I get home - it's going take me days.

How hasyour weekend been so far?

Adge

..busy is good hey @Adge .. um I was only in 4 days when had PE ok blood clots in lungs. I never once came close to finding canteen open when I started walking around again. thinking newspapers etc. I was in emergency an hour or so then the other one with 3 letter name, like half way place where you either leave from or they put you on a ward.got put on ward after couple days. main nurse was really nice to me. Got me a phone charger in the end and tried to help get my car moved as had to park on vacant lol when drove self to emergency. She joked she was my 'call girl' as i was one of her patients and if pushed buzzer she would appear. I had to ask to use shower in the end after 2 full days there. I kept wondering when they where going to say something. had no spare clothes either. just work gown most of time wandering around hosp ha ha

Sorry if told you this before.

Anyway. I got 2 more (the last of) the bamboo blinds on bedroom and spare room windows now. Going to be av 39 deg most of next week ugh. 

The End lol

Hello and welcome to the First Friday Feast for 2024 

this thread started back in 2015, wow.

OIP.jpg

we had spaghetti for dinner tonight 

my mr shaz is soo exhausted and has gone to bed early 

how is everyone going today 

@Oaktree , @Glisten , @Adge , @TAB , @MDT , @Bill16 , @Meowmy , @StuF , @greenpea , @utopia , @Mother1 , @Healandlove , @Krishna , @tyme , @Jynx , @Blackbird11 , @SmilingGecko , @Bow , @Eve7 , @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Captain24 , @ArraDreaming , @Owlunar2 , @Appleblossom , @Birdofparadise8 , @creative_writer , @The-red-centaur , @outlander , @Sophia1 , @Clawde , @Emelia8 , @Patches59 , @Libra 

Whatsthis why am I tagged in ig

hello @ArraDreaming 

I tagged you into one of the social threads 

how are you going today 

hi @Shaz51 how are you this fine friday evening? how did you get on with all the rain up there? i so wish my weekend could be like the pic you posted, i have to mow a friends lawn tomorrow morning, he is having a holiday in Ireland

@Shaz51  has been a tiring day even though haven’t done much. Heading to bed very soon as struggling to stay awake

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance