Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Former-Member do you have any plans for today or is it a rest day for you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just put washing on. Lit the fire 🔥 (it worked this time) yay!

I suggested d go back to sleep because she’s not feeling well. Too long out yesterday. 

So no plans yet. 

I have things I’ve been wanting to sort to take to the op shop for a long time, not sure if I can do that today. 

I made another coffee and am back in bed for now. 

🌺🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Forgot to tag @Zoe7

Hi @Sans911 Sorry I had to leave our conversation last night - meds kicked in and I was falling asleep. I was enjoying our discussion too Smiley Very Happy I have a few hours before my fist appointment today and need to chill and not do too much - very tired today but need to drive a lot to get to appointments and then return home. My dentist time was just changed so now I am going straight from my gp to the dentist - which will take about 45 minutes - methinks I will be having a very early night tonight!

I have some things still to sort in my spare room but I don't have the energy, motivation or space to do it just yet. I really need my garage to be sorted first so I can store some things in there - everything is in the house at present but can be stored in the garage once the roof and walls are done properly. I have to rely on someone else to do the roof because of my back but can probable seal the walls myself when the roof is done. It is not a hard job just takes a little time to do @Former-Member

Hi 👋 .... quick class break so popping in to see y’all .....

Hi @Faith-and-Hope always lovely to see you here - hope you are having a great morning Smiley Very HappyHeart

Back again 😊

On my lunch break now.

How are you travelling @Zoe7 ?

In pain but grateful that I have an appontment this afternoon @Faith-and-Hope.

How has your morning been?

It has been interesting @Zoe7.  Mondays are our classroom / lecture room based studies.  Still on the topic of Realism, and health and safety studies, and learning about the art industry.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance