Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Something here is not agreeing with me @Zoe7 ..... the air quality, or a particular plant causing allergy .... I don’t know..... 

I am cheering you on from the sidelines here @Faith-and-Hope as I am sure you will get it all done. Be sure to get enough rest also - you can achieve so much more when you are well rested. Speaking of rest - I am off to bed myself Hon - meds finally kicking in here so time to sleep. Catch you tomorrow Hon - and goodluck with getting your work done Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

D112682E-3B1D-4AD9-AF3B-E70C07307CB0.jpeg

Hold onto ya hat @Faith-and-Hope

things will settle down s👀n enough.

You got this! 🌸💕

Me too @Zoe7 .... struggling to keep my eyes open now .....

Goodnight ..... and to everyone here ..... 😘💤

Quick hello from me
Quick good night too

I hope you got some much needed sleep @Faith-and-Hope I slept pretty well last night so feeling okay this morning. I need to get to the pool today and then start planning for Friday.  I also have to get stuck into some of that housework that I have been putting off but I am not too stressed about that - it will get done when I have the energy and motivation to do it Smiley Surprised

Toby and Cat incoming cuddles coming for you and lots of love from me Heart

Hey Zoe
Hope you have a nice day today @Zoe7

Hey @MDT I hope you have a good day also buddy Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 ..... 💚💐

Hugs back for Cat and Toby .... 🤗 .... and for you too .... 🤗🤗🤗

I managed a longer night’s sleep last night.  That’s all I know ..... not how much, but that’s okay.  Taking it one step at a time and that was a ..... 👍

Juat caught up with D3 for a quick coffee, and she is going to sit in with me while I get some more assignment work done.

Hi to anyone else here 👋💕

Thanks @Former-Member ...., 🤗💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance