Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Nathan2394
New Contributor

I need help

TW: Suicidal Ideation

Content/trigger warning
To whoever is reading this I'm very suicidal right now due to finding an ex with another guy when we were trying to work things out and it has played on my mental health witch i have under laying issues with that causes me to feel suicidal so i need someone to help me though this
5 REPLIES 5
Dimity
Senior Contributor

Re: I need help

@Nathan2394 I'm so sorry this has happened for you .

Try Lifeline https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/i-m-feeling-suicidal/

@moderator @tyme 

So sorry to read that this has hit you so hard, @Nathan2394. Fidelity is so important to us, isn't it?  I don't know what else to say other than that this is just a difficult time for you; there will be better days ahead.

Welcome, @Nathan2394 ...I'm sad to hear you're suicidal 😢

Like @Dimity  said, you have Lifeline to call/text, or the Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467.

Do you have any professional supports? You can also visit your GP and get a Mental Health Care Plan to see a psychologist...unfortunately there will probably be a wait to get in to see one. But your GP will be able to assess and help you and prescribe meds maybe. There is help and support out there 👍

You can also visit your local Emergency Department if you are scared you will attempt suicide. They will be able to help you and link you in to services. 

I really hope things feel a bit brighter today, @Nathan2394 ...

Hi @Nathan2394, I just wanted to check in with you today and you were not in a good place last night. Did you check your inbox as the Forums Moderator emailed you privately last night? Please respond when you are able to and let us know whether you still need support or if you are safe rn.

I will add a few crisis support details below if you would prefer to reach out if you are in crisis rn:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Lifeline Chat 

Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636 or Beyond Blue Webchat

1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732, www.1800respect.org.au 

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or Online Counselling 

Kids Helpline (up to ages 25): 1800 55 1800, http://kidshelpline.com.au/get-help/phone-counselling  

If in immediate danger: 000  www.triplezero.gov.au/triple-zero/How-to-Call-000

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

RiverSeal 

Hi @Nathan2394 ,

How are you doing today? We just wanted to check-in with you again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance