Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

I-can
Contributor

Life is short

I recently had a baby and I acquired sepsis. Since that near death experience, I have been preoccupied with how short life is. It is causing me a lot of anxiety. 

Due to being busy with a new baby, I forgot to take my mental health medicine and had some really bad dreams about loss of life which resulted in panic attacks. 

I don't want these thoughts to ruin this time with my baby. 

Are these thoughts common with others? How do you manage them?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Life is short

@I-can sorry to hear about your life threatening experience. I have had similar myself. I started researching people who had actually died, no heartbeat etc and had an experience of the afterlife before going back into their bodies. I got into lots of studies about NDE's and it was one of the best things I ever learned about.

Most people view life as finite and try and cram as much experiences in as possible to "live a good life", however having an experience of an NDE or having studied NDE's like I did put my life into a state of peace. I was no longer hung up over what had come to pass but instilled within me a radical forgiveness of others and not trying to escape the fact that we must all die at some stage.

I would encourage you to read the book "20 Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" It is a white colored book with red and black writing. It was written by a psychiatrist no less who risked his reputation to put forward the view that reincarnation exists. It was done using strict research methods. I think you would be shocked by this book. It records corroborating evidence from children with reincarnation memories which can be proven factually by previous incarnation families/friends that had not died yet. Everything is there in that book.

But for now look up on the internet the reincarnation case of a girl called "Swarnlata" its a classic case of reincarnation about a girl that could recall everything about her past life and could be proven by her previous relatives that had not died yet. She could speak the dialects, know the traditions of her area which was separated by long distances and inhospitable geography.

Another thing you can do is watch the BBC doco "The Boy Who Lived Before" (see you tube) which is a modern case of reincarnation involving a kid that was investigated and taken to his island of origins only accessible by plane to be able to identify everything about his previous incarnation home town.

When you look back on this experience you will realise it will be the best thing that ever could have happened to you. Take the time now to ask questions and entertain an open mind. This is the breakthrough you have been waiting for.  

Hi and welcome @I-can !

That experience of sepsis and almost dying must have been terrifying, especially as you have a new baby to care for. I have not had a NDE (touch wood) but I have had feelings of overwhelm thinking about death. As I've become older i guess these feelings have helped me by re-inforcing to take each day as it comes and live in the moment, find peace etc. But I just read @SmilingGecko 's comment to you and I'm like oooh, I need to find this book/doco. I am really keen to watch @SmilingGecko !

I hope you find some peace soon @I-can 

Hanami

@hanami thats great! I hope you enjoy the book and movie. I'm glad my experience has given others some measure of peace and hope. Its not just about the experience we have of dying but everything that comes from that. My life started opening up in all kinds of appreciable ways after investigating this topic. Your life will be vibrant and you will start truly living. I'm not afraid of death and neither will you be. This gemini full moon is great for tuning into what the cosmos wants us to hear!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance