Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jay-Lee
Casual Contributor

Sometimes I get paranoid

It was 1980 and I was 24. I started telling people "they" were spying on people with cameras on satellites in the sky.

They told me I was delusional and diagnosed me as paranoid schizophrenic.

Now I tell people "we" are monitoring what people say and do online. Now the say, "Tell us something new." 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sometimes I get paranoid

You should read a book called "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism" By Shoshana Zhuboff

They aren't just spying on us, the AI catered content can alter our predicted behaviours, which is then sold on the Behaviour Futures Exchange. You. could probably buy tendies to alter peoples behaviour to what you want, and then buy content to shove down their gullet.

Someone from a big Aussie investment firm such as (deleted) would know things like this.

@Jay-Lee 

Well, that didn't last long

Just bought The Age of Surveillance Capitalism" By Shoshana Zhuboff
Will give it a read.
I can recommend "Silent Coup" which is the 99th book that will change your life. Only the paranoid survive.

I thinks what's amazing is how you were saying that in 1980 but the book 1984 was foUr years away.

Some people are so psychic like u

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance