Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Things are getting bit much but theres always some solutions

Hello Friends I felt the need to vent about things ,firstly the bathroom renovations have been in full swing but with that comes the pressure cooker of affording the renovation materials that have been bulked up , finances its that time of year end of year costs including bills and oweing people money ,I try not to let it get me down but its gotten to me a little today , but hey its the weekend and its things that I have to do on Monday orwell I guess I have the weekend to try to forget my worries for a while theres been alot and family stuff is mixed in with some financial issues which doesnt help matters,in news about aunt she seems to be doing as best she can during the cancer journey ,I really havnt bothered with much housework really unless its essential to be done, did get to spend time with a couple of family memebrs today that are not caught up in the financial issues thank goodness so that was a good visit ,and slight reprieve from worrying,thats just it I seem to be constantly worrying or most times worrying over the life necesseties but I gues most of us if not all of us are getting by the best we can at the momment with how the cost of living is and yes Ill admit there was one thought of s that came to mind as I was at the shops ,that its getting that way it cost too much for people to live ,by the time you pay rent,and uttulities as well as food theres not usually alot left over at least on off week there isnt , at least with some family relationships that are good are staying well for time being,and my romantic partner is showing support of my worries ,maybe Ill try to have something to eat for dinner ,try to get a good nights sleep but of course fincaces do not just take care of themselves ,life as an adult hey full of seriousness,decisions and responsibility not to mention alot of sacrifice although with what lifes already thrown me Im glad to at least say its toughened me,and gave me strong resilliance that I wouldnt otherwise have had ,life is complicated ,sometimes a complicated mess,sometimes a work of fine art ,maybe a little depressing thoghts are trying to come up to the surface but ill keep going I always manage to get through thanks for listening self care is definetly calling and I guess you cant solve all of lifes problems in one day 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Things are getting bit much but theres always some solutions

I'm sorry to hear things are piling up for you @LostAngel . Yet I admire your resilience and your way of viewing the situation. It shows a lot of understanding. 

Relationships, money..... it's tough. Things are getting more and more expensive now, so it is understandable this adds layers of stress.

I have a leaky roof at the moment. Rain is coming through. But on the positive, the sound of the rain is lovely.

Peace be unto you. 

Take care my dear.

Thank you for the update.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance