Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thank you @NatureLover @Former-Member @greenpea @Lee82 @Former-Member 💛

Izzy you don't have to apologise, I know how tough things are for you and how tricky it can be to know how to cope properly. I hope todays better for you though, im glad that Sean is there with you now.

thank you @Eve7 Heart

just under 2 hours till the appt now. I don't really have much else to do so decided to make some cupcakes for the kids for when they get home from school.
mums bf is getting the kids thankfully and then bringing them here (cause he has to leave for work an hour after pickup anyway) its relieving since it wont be pop getting them

im starting to feel pretty nervous, I don't really know what to expect and wondering how much the next step (if theres one) is going to cost.

@outlander 

Just take one step at a time and get through today first. If there’s another step make a plan with the Dr but get through today first. Big hugs 🤗 

thanks @Eve7 I will try

only 45 min left to find something to do

Am hearing you about your anxiety about the appointment, @outlander . 

Do you want to talk as a distraction?

im not sure @NatureLover
ive got pop whinging at me now so I will probably go find something to do offline for a while to avoid him abit otherwise my anxiety will rise even more.
thank you though Heart

No worries @outlander ...take care, I'm thinking of you ❤

@outlander Thinking of you sis. I hope all goes well and you get some much needed answers.💜💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you little one. 

🦖💖 @outlander 💖🦖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance