Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

Wishing you luck Li'l One @outlander  😀 You are on my mind. 💖

Hi @Former-Member .. I think it's great that you adopted the same name I gave @outlander ages ago, re Little One. 💜  How are you going today?

Sherry

that was a big session and has me more worried after talking to him. he is quite worried and wants urgent testing done. he was nice though and is more people orientated rather then seeing $$$ so that is good
Former-Member
Not applicable

Its natural that you would be concerned @outlander .. but it sounds like some positives came from it.

Re urgent testing etc?  Perhaps when you have the chance, and if you want to, you may like to explain that a little more.  Eg is he suggesting an MRI, gastroscopy, etc?  When you're ready sweetie.

Sherry 

just trying to ease anxiety @Former-Member
the appt went for 40 minutes.
gosh it so overwhelming like I can barely breathe

Sending calming hugs your way. I’m so pleased you have a caring Dr.

Deep breaths and put the jug on...

@outlander 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My little one I have to step away for a bit but when I get back I will come and sit with you. No need for talking if you don't want to. I will just be here. 🌻💜 @outlander ðŸ’œðŸŒ»

Former-Member
Not applicable

No rush @outlander ... take your time.  Are you up to having a cuppa at all? 

40 mins is a long telehealth appointment.  Sounds like lots of things were discussed and he was very thorough.

It bodes well for finally getting some answers and solutions.

Sitting with you while you settle.  Do you have the Girls tonight, or a rare night off from sibling sitting?

Sherry 💓🤗

That's not good about your breathing and feeling overwhelmed after the appointment...I hope you are OK @outlander ...

At least the doctor seems thorough if the appointment lasted 40 minutes... Looking forward to reading more news if and when you feel up to it.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am back little one. No need to talk to me, just know that I am here sitting with you. 

🦕💜 @outlander ðŸ’œðŸ¦•

@outlander lil sis, here with you sweetheart. Hoping the tests get to the bottom of what is happening for you.

Lots of love and gentle hugs hun 💜💛💙💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance