Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I'll have to flick throuogh Netflix and see what may interest us both - we could watch something together but separately lol @BlueBay 

Morning @Zoe7@Shaz51@outlander@saturnzoon@Faith-and-Hope and others 

I’ve woken up with a shocker of a headache. Woke up twice last night thinking of stupid things.  I’m a bit worried it could be my blood pressure going high agsin. Tomorrow I get the 24 hr monitor so thst will be good. 

It’s nice and sunny here this morning. Had a coffee with my daughter at local cafe and a quick walk. Just about to go into work. Gee I hope this headache goes away. Need to take some more pain killers. 

Have a nice day everyone. Chat later today after I see my psychologist and psychiatrist. ❤️❤️

morning @BlueBay i hope that headache eases for you soon
souunds like a nice way to start the day, and good luck at your appts as well Heart

Thinking of you lots sister @BlueBay xx 

I am waiting at the doctors now 

I hope everything goes ok with your psychologist and psychiatrist BB - have been thinking of you ith both appointments today. Catch you afterwards @BlueBay - let us know how it all goes Heart

@Zoe7@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope

I’m sitting here in waiting room feeling really nervous. Headache still here. I reckon my blood pressure is through the roof. Fir some reason I’m scared to see my psych tiday. Don’t know why. 

Hugs @BlueBay ....... 💜💐

Hope your headache is better @BlueBay and everything goes well at your appointments today.Heart

@saturnzoon@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Shaz51

I’m really struggling. It’s a nightmare. Tiday is horrible. Having a planned hospital admission end October. Going to change meds while in hospital

Don’t know if I want to go. 

Confused 

iverehrlmed

damn damn emotional 

run away

dissappear

sh

suicidal tthoughts 

its all too much tiday. 

You need this hospital admission @BlueBay because something needs to change for you as you have been feeling like this a lot. You can't go on feeling this way Hon - it is too much.

For right now breathing and calming yourself is essential.

What happened in your appointments today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance