Re: Tabaluga's

oh gosh @Meowmy  well guess can slways leave if tired or whatever 

am ok here think tv soon

@TAB hey tabby,  it's okay . Quite nice

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques 

Hi guys, 

I am going over to my son’s house with my hubby for dinner tonight. Only problem is that he lives a million miles away. We live in the very Northern suburbs of WA and he lives near Cannington which is South of the river. He is a chef but he is just making us lasagne. That’s a bit disappointing but I am a picky eater and maybe he didn’t know what to feed me. I am looking forward to seeing him and his fiancé 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..easy trip @Oaktree  lol wat if he lived in arma hole ? or mandurah lol

I was really surprised couldn't understand why so cheap compared to Woolworths and other places. Coupert really came in handy. Plus I am with free delivery with Officeworks.  Dont think they would be going out of business - maybe slow moving stock. They may have a just in time ordering system so they would be aware of stock piling up. Things have changed a lot since I studied commerce. We didn't have decent computing systems back then. The IBM's were dinosaurs lol and account records were Kalamazoo @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy @Meowmy 

@TAB 

My brother and his wife live in Armadale. I almost never go to visit them

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok my bad, wesfarmers own officeworks, ie coles, bunings etc

@SmilingGecko 

ok officeworks sales growing @ near 5%

and wesfarmers shares thu the roof 

TAB
Senior Contributor

easy trip just sit on /roe hwy youll get there eventually lol or get train ..

i used to visit someone fm Waikiki when in kelmscott didnt realise 140k round trip lol @Oaktree 

@TAB 

Can’t get train there for a few years. They have closed the Armadale line. They are replacing all the level crossings with flyover bridges. I can just sit on the Freeway till I get to Armadale road but it’s a long drive down Armadale road lol