Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, just in and out of nap here. Probably need to cook later

TAB
Senior Contributor

getting cold here, maybe should have chopped some wood to warm up a bit, ha @Meowmy  before end ofnext week got drs appt, dental appt, lawyer appt, counsellor appt, nee d to do bloods as well. have to decide what to do with tooth, its still hurting, not as bad , but not good. ie pulled out or root canal if pulled out will be missing 3 teeth in a row  ok cant see, but cant help eating lol 

@Bill16  have a wonderful weekend Bill16 🙂

@TAB hey tabby, it's cold and rainy here. Just ate dinner. Listening to the rain. Guess you can relax the weekend and deal with appointments next week. Quiet weekend. Good to rest. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, quiet wknd @Meowmy  prob light fire sometime soon

hope your 'tea' was nice.

can you watch funny videos or something ?

@TAB hey tabby, fire is nice. Got kindle book etc if feel like. Just soaking in the cool rainy night with no moon ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

guess clouds blocking moon, was only big full moon like 2 days ago @Meowmy  should still be bright (?)

My parents owned a milk bar then a coffee shop at one stage when I was a kid @TAB too much junk food. I think 1970's were a different era where almost everyone was trim and healthy. We live in a different world now where our bodies are overloaded and unable to process and metabolise things. 

Hi @TAB 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @oceangirl  OG .. seems it's birthday season , Hams today , smiling gecko as well ok in few days , me in couple weeks, ha ha.

got new heart meds today. was short notice, so GP not usual one. got me a script for weight loss injection. thought I asked regular GP that last week .. just got angsty , frustrated 'theres no miracle cures' .. hmm 

so how are you going ??