Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @TAB 

Yeah, going to a bbq...really not sure if it is a good idea, but I'll roll with it for now. Can always leave

A drive sounds awesome @Meowmy . Enjoy! the coast and beach are always healing in some way

TAB
Senior Contributor

beach prob healing in many ways @StuF  @Meowmy 

oh well Stuf, could be shared joy or shared misery .. is it worth the gamble lol ..

Enjoy your BBQ @StuF just been listening to some podcasts this morning and sunning my thyroid. Last night was able to dig up an old track that I thought I never successfully downloaded from you tube since you can't download off there anymore. The track is the violet flame decree and is so much more powerful than other violet flame meditations I'd tried in the past! Downloaded it onto my ipod and it works like a charm. I thought that was a big win as other violet flame meditations don't have the same level of transmutation in dissolving all kinds of human miscreations

@TAB 

Yeah, been through the whole season, would like to see it to the end. See what happens

@SmilingGecko 

Thanks. I hope you have a great day

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, there ya go @StuF  ..lock it in Eddie .............

@TAB 

Made it to town. Bit early. Getting better. Thinking a can of v and charge on lol

Wassup forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques got some supplies for the footy,a block of VB and some barby shapes 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..cant go wrong @Bill16  😎... trying to talk myself into something here