Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@ENKELI no one has ever told me that I am beautiful and vibrant.

Wait 🤔 my psychologist in Brisbane said I was beautiful. But she was looking 👀 at me.

You haven’t seen me, so that’s a way big compliment.

Your sense of humour makes me vibrant. You make me laugh so much and then I forget get to tell you that my arm is going down slowly.

Still a bit swollen. I’ve got to remind myself to use my left hand.

I can’t saw 🪚drill, hammer :hammer: or pick my nose with my left.

@ENKELI see I did the thing wrong way around. I should’ve nodded while you were venting and only offered advice if you asked for it.

I need to watch YouTube lessons on Holding Space.

More hugs 🤗 

@Bill16 the A-frame has taken a LONG time to get the basics done.

Now I need about 2 tons of 14mm Blue Metal.

There is still so much I want to built for myself.

I need a Router and a bigger grinder.

Window trim. How the hell do you pick the right colour for window trim?

I went from light grey to black matte. Now I think I made a mistake.

Any tips?

I like both of them colours @Glisten I'm colour blind but

@Bill16  BAHAHA 🤣 

😳 Really?

Yeah really really @Glisten haha colours mixed together look like one colour,I may also see different colours to you 

@Bill16  You are the 3rd person I have met the is Colour Blind.

When people say “ It’s the blue car over there.” What do you say?

How do you choose clothes?

Nah I be like yeah I can see that blue car @Glisten clothes shopping doesn't bother me cos i can't just see black and white,I see colours 

@Bill16 Ohh 😮 Now I understand. 
The chick I knew couldn’t tell the difference between green and red. I think her dad was the same.

@Glisten finally she gives up arm news! I thought I'd celebrating my 90th birthday before I hear news of da arm!

I usually just keep my mouth shut when people offer advice as I am fully aware it comes from a place of love, concern and care. Today I was dealing with no sleep, spontaneous tears and sheer frustration at the Brother who has neglected my house while he lived in it alone. I came home to broken window, gyprock broken away from the eaves, mouldy carpet from a dishwasher hose leak and damage to walls. 

If I'd let a couple of hooligans rent it out the place would probably be in better condition. 

And having said that I am the only person allowed to b*tch about said sibling, my aunt learnt the hard way when she made a derogatory comment about him that I am fiercely protective of him. 

And I just realised how bad I ramble. My apologies for the rambling and I am sorry if I was sharp to you. I like hearing your thoughts. Our past situations differ but that doesn't mean your advice isn't helpful. 

I am going to be baking from now until December to repay your loves and kindness. 🫂 🤗

2 hours sleep in the past 37.5. Please forgive my running off at the mouth!