Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

What's cracking @Oaktree I hope you get a great Italian feed

Haha yeah mate @Jacques I reckon the 6 speed be the go 

Greetings @Oaktree @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten 

I hope your Thursday is more productive than mine has been thus far. Feeling very frustrated as I wait for my GP's office to call me back to tell me my script is ready to be picked up. My dry socket site has started hurting again and I can't get in to see the dentist so I am relying on my GP to write the script for some pain killers. I thought by requesting it yesterday would have given him plenty of time to write the script, apparently not. 

I also have other scripts waiting to be collected from my chemist which is 45 minutes away from my GP so I either do 2 trips and waste fuel (what's the price of diesel today?) or wait for the GP to finally call me back and hope the chemist is still open.

Oh and I need to go to Bunnings and go grocery shopping as well.

First world problems but it's messing with my put things in order brain thinking.

Thanks for letting me vent, may y'all have a good Thursday. @Glisten I found some more cinnamon sugar mix for the muffins, thought I only had a small amount left. Looks like RAAF Base Pearce is getting some treatie treats 😘

G'day @ENKELI I hope your tooth pain gets sorted ay,it's the worst.just wondering what sort of diesel car you have?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take it easy @ENKELI  😃

Still alive re my day ..

@ENKELI  you are most welcome to join us. to curl up in a comfy chair next to the fire place overlooking the bushland cladded mountains. sipping on warm port and munching on exotic cheeses 😄

G'day @TAB what's the verdict man ?

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  hope your tooth pain gets sorted. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

They said 👍 think took 3 goes this time @Bill16 

Nap time here. Hot hey. A/c bit breathless. Shlda brought a fan

I hope my forum friends are bearing up ok today. Wishing you all a quiet evening tonight

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @greenpea @ENKELI @StuF