Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB I was taking the cement off the walls of my daughter’s bathroom with a hammer drill. So satisfying 

G

A good idea @Oaktree I've just watered all my large Pots, & my back & front Gardens.

Adge

Well it was too Hot outside here too @TAB Still 37C here now.

So heat & lack of energy (feeling exhausted) kept me inside, as well.

Adge

@Adge Imagine having to live there 😳

jeez , thats hot , okay , time dif as well guess.  @Adge  only 20 deg here whoops  was not 20 deg til 530 am last nite lol 

that and jack hammering I out thought the boss on those two and cleaned up lol @Glisten  just mowed it down ... slabs/paths always work towards the edge .. try and make fault line and aim high ie for BIG pieces  ..lolo 

That was a Training Organisation, that Runs the Course @Glisten A Training Building.

No-One lives there.

The people doing the Course were all from Disability Service & Aged Care Provider Organisations.

I think mostly they are Providing Care to people in people's own private homes (not in Nursing Homes).

Adge

@Oaktree , so hard to feel like eating with this weather! I would be happy with cold cereal 😋 

Hello @Glisten , @TAB , @Adge , @Healandlove 😎

249376180_422624829226171_5780860103021363735_n.jpg

Yes that's so True @Shaz51 The problem is that when I need to Rest or Take Time Out - I feel Guilty for Resting.

My mind says: "No there is too much left to do, you cannot stop now"...

Adge