Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: It's all a joke

@TAB Anyway this 'old man' was older and smelt of white wine even though it was about 9.30am so .... I don't know what I was going to say next but there you have it.

Stuff off GP @ greanpea 😸😎🎩lol re similar earth years .. just get on big bike and ride it hard ok not a harley ferguson they are 2 wheeled tractors lol

And.. you can differentiate between white and red wine smells re morning breath . Chuckle soz @greenpea 😸😎🎩sure it wasn’t brown muscat 😬lol

@TAB Thanks TABs re: motorcycle 😄 I have to get off my collective arse and do something about myself though.... am feeling tangled up in a spider's web atm.

@TAB my dad was an alcoholic and would drink only white wine so I know the smell well. I dont drink anymore and only drank red. Wish I could have a glass but there you go another thing I cannot do ...

Well good on you @greenpea ok get on bike 🏍 then 😎 re things CAN do.....

Well I nuked my bathroom spiders 🕷 who had sorta become pets they were taking the P.. @greenpea and know not wat u meant

Hey @Former-Member I was happy to see you start a new thread and that you are back on forum, but s&*%$t something bad must have happened to make you feel like that. I hope the feeling shifts soon.  You know I need sciencey types to make me feel more normal ..

Take Care Mate

Smiley Happy

@TAB Oh no!! Poor spiders ... what kind of spiders were they?

Er think main tenant was big fat black female like a redback but no red spot. Had thousands of offspring think it ate most of them. Others daddy long legs. Thought it was cute but they got active/annoying when took up residence near toilet and in shower @greenpea
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance