Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI does that mean you don’t want to be a Bog Hag with me?

My beautiful Retiisi, I am a pragmatist and an atheist.

I think it’s lovely that people can have faith in a higher power.

It must be lovely to have an entity to pray to when times are difficult.

I believe in good people.

It’s difficult for me when someone says “someone’s looking after you.”

I don’t know how to respond. Because the only person looking after me, are the people physically helping me.

Christianity seems more about a parent figure that is constantly looking over your shoulder.

That seems rather creepy and an excellent source of anxiety.

Life is precious to me because, this is it. No after life, no reincarnation. I get to do this life thing once.

I like the fact that I will cease to exist.

In the meantime, I’ll continue to stumble through life and learn what my parents never taught me.

G

@ENKELI 

I am so sorry you are feeling that way. Is it ok if I pray for you?

@Oaktree I think that is lovely that you pray for @ENKELI 

I believe in people’s faith. To me it doesn’t matter what spiritual path you follow, if you have faith it is a wonderful thing.

I don’t. But I 💯 % support people who do ☺️

Hugs G

@ENKELI 

I went to Church this morning and I prayed an earnest and heartfelt prayer on your behalf. I prayed for a blessing to be upon you and for your health. I also prayed that you would see you are valuable to this Earthly community. I heard something in Church today that I wonder might uplift you. A lady said that we are spiritual beings having an Earthly experience! May your day have some good in it my dear friend. I would miss you if you weren’t here

my sweet sweet @Oaktree thank you. I do indeed feel better today, still tired (side effect from new mood stabilisers I'm told) but your prayers were answered as I feel well enough to venture out and go shopping.

You are one of God's beautiful creations, never forget that.

Hugs and blessings 

@Oaktree and I have you on my prayer list too.

Have you seen the movie War Room? I have a journal like Miss Clara did and I write the names of people I am praying for in it. It's always wonderful when prayers are answered.

I shouldn't doubt my faith, yet I do because none of my prayers for myself are ever answered. 

Thank you again for your prayers, I feel humbled that you would do that for me xoxo

@Glisten Can I put Bog Hag on my resume?

I have never not believed in God. Having faith is like breathing to me. I want to leave it at that right now because in my tearful sad state I can't think of anything positive to say about my belief and that would be doing a disservice to what I truly believe.

How good are you at building? I'm thinking an A frame next door to yours. I'll train my cats to pull a cart over to you with hot coffee and muffins.

@Meowmy thanks beautiful. One moment at a time xo

@ENKELI 

I would appreciate it if you would pray especially that I can not get overwhelmed and retain my health for at least the entirety of 2025. I have a few things I want to do next year and I am going to need to stay well enough to do it all. Can you also pray that I get a place in the certificate 4 in mental health peer work? 
Thank you so much for adding me to your prayer list. I really appreciate it 

@ENKELI hey sweetheart,  going to church here. God will save.