Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Sir Murdermittens

Owner of @ENKELI 

Forumland SANE Aust

Dear Sir Murdermittens

It has come to my attention that your pet @ENKELI is not at her happiest.

The veterinarian was not bestowing of their best service and life in general in a bit poop right now.

I think you’re @ENKELI needs a freaking break and a few very good things need land in her lap.

@ENKELI has great potential to be a Bog Hag Muffin Baker.

I support the name Freya's Bakery.

Because muffins and coffee will be delivered by a cat drawn cart. Not unlike Freya's chariot.

Sir M, please go easy on the love bites. Headbutts are quite acceptable.

Please take very good care of my friend @ENKELI and do not brush her fur the wrong way. She is very important to us.

With gratitude

Your humble servant 

Glisten of the A-frame

@ENKELI @Glisten 

I would love to hang out with you both at 4pm AWST for the JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST 

we could eat virtual muffins and drink virtual hot chocolate all pulled along in a cart by a virtual cat. Hope to see you soon along with anyone else who feels up to coming. Starts in just over 40 mins from now

Wow @Owlunar2 

Great story ....

Hey @Mustang67.  Just waving 'hi' to you and wondering how you're going.

@Lumi_Fairy_Dust@Louie333 

Here is the best friends club thread. Please introduce yourself and get involved here. Lots of lovely members here

@Oaktree Thank you. 

As you can see, somewhat computer challenged. In real life, usually can't stop me talking so in a way, lucky;) 

Hello and welcome @Louie333 😊

@Glisten oh my dearest most darling Glisten. Tomorrow Paris is getting new shoes. This means she can travel distances without fear of the boys in blue pulling her over and telling her that she should have gone the sneakers instead of stilettos.

I still have a plentiful supply supply of cinnamon sugar topping for muffins and from what I understand the best way to try out new shoes is to take them for a run. Paris likes going for a run. 

Murdermittens said he would accompany me but he doesn't want to.

I have screen capped your message and am keeping it for I love it so.

PS in case I have confused the living daylights out of you, Paris is my car. My memory sucks so I can't remember whether I have mentioned that before.

@Adge 3 cats does not a crazy cat person make. The birds however.....! 😂

I am trying to think of an excuse not to get a third cat myself, one that is being surrendered by its owner.

Hey @MJG017 I have been struggling with the anniversary of my partner's death. It actually affected me more than I thought it would. 

I have also been feeling uneasy. I changed my antidepressants to a generic brand and I don't think they are working as well.  I will wait till next week and see how I go as they are upping my dose.

How have you been. I have missed our conversations. 

I am of course currently ecstatic as my Penrith Panthers just won their 4th Grand Final.  Woo Hoo 🐾🐾🐾

@ENKELI why is your car named Paris?

What breed of car is it?

I use to have a Daewoo Lanos. It’s name was Podsley.

Now I have an Elantra but I want a Ford Ranger for wood.

I think you could totally pull off driving a cat-drawn cart. It’s the red hair 👩‍🦰 

G