Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Deep breath @Captain24  you got this 💕

I don’t have any prn @tyme. My hospital Pdoc doesn’t do prn and neither does my regular Pdoc. 

Im trying to watch tv. My hands and feet have pins and needles. I’m trying to breathe but I can’t regulate it. I’m trying to do the breathing techniques but I feel like I e gone to far

Can you call someone as a way of grounding yourself? @Captain24 

Lifeline 13 11 14 https://www.lifeline.org.au/ 

Lifeline Text Support 0477 131 114 https://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-text/ 

Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ 

I looked at my safety plan @tyme. ( thanks to my psych!) I did a couple of things on it. I’m still in a pretty bad state. But I am getting my breathing under control. I’m still shanking and a mess but the pins and needles are easing. 

How am I going to manage tomorrow? 

Maybe have a think about how to get through now, rather than tomorrow? Let tomorrow be tomorrow? @Captain24 

I hear it is hard. 

Will some cuddles with your babies help right now?

They have been asleep on my lap @tyme. I messaged my best friend and we are having lunch next Monday (part of my safety plan!). I’ve had a shower, also part of it, I’ve walked around the backyard barefoot, the grass is cold and wet! 

Maybe the safety plan thing is helpful when it’s set up correctly. My psych knows what she is doing. 

My anxiety is still sky high but the anxiety attack has lessened. Or you could say panic attack I guess. 

All I can think about is tomorrow. I know I need to think about the now but it’s hard. I’ve taken my meds but not the slow release one as I need to wake up early. The slow release is to keep

me asleep. 

Awww @Captain24 .

Hugs to you. I know it feels so hard right now, but I really want you to know that you are doing the best you can. 

We are here to walk with you.

I'm so pleased to hear you are following things on your safety plan. It takes a lot of courage and effort.

Recovery is about pushing past those unpleasant moments in order to see change. I'm here for you.

Hugs.

I’m trying @tyme. I tried really hard today and then tonight hit. I tried again. 

I desperately need some support right now but I don’t have any until next week. 8 days is just too far away. But I guess it’s just the way it is. Hopefully work goes well and I’m distracted. I have to put on a huge mask making out that I’m really ok. 

Right now I have both babies on my bed sound asleep. Pix is snoring at my feet and Jett is laying pressed up against my back. At least he doesn’t snore. 

Im going to try and get some much needed sleep before my 4:40 alarm

Talk later in the week? 

I've got a niece next to me - she's snores @Captain24 

Do you ever roll on the dogs? I don't think I could have pets on my bed.

I hope things will be okay for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

Yes, please. We will catch up later this week 🙂

So proud of you.

No I don’t @tyme. I just know that they are there and I move around them! If I move and wake them I get a big sigh! 

Thanks for tonight and pushing me in the right direction. 

Have a good night

Talk soon